Our company “Fix Bot” undertakes to store and process the personal data of its users in accordance with current national legislation on personal data.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
User is obliged to:
- provide truthful information about their personal data on this site;
- to change, update, supplement the provided information about personal data, if such information has changed.
Company is obliged to:
- ensure complete safety of the provided personal data, not to disclose it without prior written permission of the user of the site;
- not to sell, exchange, publish or disclose in any other way possible personal data provided by the user;
- block personal data, if the user requests the deletion of his personal data.
By registering an account on the “Fix Bot” website, you consent to the processing of some of your personal data for the purpose of providing you with services, products and information on this website.
The site administration may ask for the following user data:
- your full name;
- documents confirming your identity and residence permit;
- date of birth;
- contact information;
- residence address;
The “Fix Bot” team ensures the security of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data by unauthorized persons while using the site or services of our company. From your side it is necessary to take precautions, to avoid leakage of your confidential data (frequent change of passwords, using of combinations of letters and numbers, using of a safe browser). Attention! Fix Bot does not collect personal information from persons under 18 years of age.
The user of our site has full control over all personal information he or she provides to us. You have the right to refine or change your personal information in any way, and to request that all information collected about you be removed from our site.